1. Who inspires you?
2. What was the best concert you ever went to?
Pink Martini at the Hollywood Bowl.
3. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
4. If you could be any animal, which would you be?
5. What’s the last book you read?
The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz
6. What are you passionate about?
my family, good books, politics, and dark chocolate
7. What’s your favorite movie?
8. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
9. What are you currently watching on Netflix?
10. What’s the coolest thing you’re working on right now?
I'm trying to learn to meditate. But it’s not going so well.
11. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
my three year old
12. What’s the best meal you ever had?
Street food in Bangkok
13. If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
14. What are some of your pet peeves?
apathy, entitlement and people who like white chocolate.
15. What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
I can draw.
16. Which four individuals, living or dead, would you like to eat dinner with the most?
David Sedaris, Sheryl Sandberg, Malcolm Gladwell, Angela Merkel
17. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
18. What’s the most helpful way for you to get feedback?
constructively, with many compliments in between.
19. What is your favorite family tradition?
long family dinners
20. Who is your least favorite superhero?