1. Who inspires you?
My father. He constantly encourages me to do my best in all circumstances.
2. What was the best concert you ever went to?
Radiohead at the Berkeley Greek Theater in 2006.
3. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
San Diego, CA
4. If you could be any animal, which would you be?
I would paws-down be a Lion.
5. What’s the last book you read?
The Cannonball Kid by Dave Hickson and James Corbett
6. What are you passionate about?
Anything music. Learning new musical instruments, watching music documentaries, discovering both new and old music genres and understanding their corresponding subcultures.
7. What’s your favorite movie?
Stand By Me directed by Rob Reiner
8. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
I’m pretty mild now, but I used to enjoy cliff jumping at Lake Mead, Colorado River and Laguna Beach in my youth.
9. What are you currently watching on Netflix?
People Just Do Nothing
10. What’s the coolest thing you’re working on right now?
Teaching Sign Language to my daughter and tracking her weekly progress.
11. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
12. What’s the best meal you ever had?
I am not a food connoisseur, but everything I have tried at Gen Kai has been delicious.
13. If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
14. What are some of your pet peeves?
15. What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
I can solve a 3x3 Rubik’s Cube fairly quickly.
16. Which four individuals, living or dead, would you like to eat dinner with the most?
Spike Jonze, Ian MacKaye, Tony Gwynn, Charles Spurgeon
17. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
18. What’s the most helpful way for you to get feedback?
A simple private conversation will do. I am a great listener who is very understanding.
19. What is your favorite family tradition?
Singing hymns at Christmas.
20. Who is your least favorite superhero?
Superman is superbly boring.