1. Who inspires you?
Definitely my wife! Without her, I wouldn’t be the person I am today.
2. What was the best concert you ever went to?
Although it’s more of a musical festival than a concert, I have to pick Stagecoach. I go every year.
3. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
Firenze, Italia (Florence, Italy). I absolutely loved it and would go back in heartbeat.
4. If you could be any animal, which would you be?
Definitely a Dingo! Who wouldn’t want to rule the Australian Outback with a pack of fellow dingoes who have your back?
5. What’s the last book you read?
I am currently reading (okay listening to it as an audiobook) Astrophysics for People in a Hurry by Neil deGrass Tyson.
6. What are you passionate about?
I am huge wino. I love wine (and craft beer too)!
7. What’s your favorite movie?
Happy Gilmore -- “Why didn’t you go home?! That’s your home! Are you too good for your home?! Answer me!”
8. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
No comment. =)
9. What are you currently watching on Netflix?
I just finished the new season of House of Cards -- “I’ve always loathed the necessity of sleep. Like death, it puts even the most powerful men on their backs.” Now I am about start the new season of Orange is the New Black.
10. What’s the coolest thing you’re working on right now?
My wife and I just added cool graphics to our cornhole boards.
11. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
Elon Musk – he’s doing some some cool things.
12. What’s the best meal you ever had?
I love steak so I will answer with the best steak I have ever had. The best steak I have ever had was at The Metropolitan Grill in Seattle, Washington. It was absolutely amazing!
13. If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
There’s too many places I’d love to visit -- Great Wall of China, Great Pyramid of Giza, Taj Mahal, etc.
14. What are some of your pet peeves?
I hate when people are messy and don’t pick up after themselves.
15. What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
I am a fast reader. According to the speed reading test I just took online, I read 564 words per minute. According to that same website, the average reader reads at 200 words per minute. Not impressed, well I am also a great listener!!
16. Which four individuals, living or dead, would you like to eat dinner with the most?
Nelson Mandela, John Marshall, Mahatma Gandhi, and Leonardo Da Vinci.
17. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Fuzzy Wuzzy Brown.
18. What’s the most helpful way for you to get feedback?
Pull me aside and give me the feedback in a private conversation.
19. What is your favorite family tradition?
Eating King Crab for Christmas Eve dinner. Just so yummy!
20. Who is your least favorite superhero?
Aquaman -- such a pointless hero.