1. Who inspires you?
My husband, Grant. He’s my rock; without him I wouldn’t be who I am today.
2. What was the best concert you ever went to?
Beyoncé at Qualcomm Stadium, she was flawless. To top it off, I went with the McLaughlin sisters, which is never a dull moment! “Sorry, I ain’t sorry.”
3. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
The beach. Any beach, as long as there is ocean, sand and a drink in my hand.
4. If you could be any animal, which would you be?
A bear, so that I could eat a ton of really delicious food and then hibernate. I love sleep.
5. What’s the last book you read?
Adnan’s Story, A Search for Truth. I started listening to the audiobook after the Serial and Undisclosed podcasts featured his story. I’m obsessed with true crime and human rights stories.
6. What are you passionate about?
Helping others and sharing my knowledge. I’m fortunate to have achieved much in my life and wish to help others find the same success.
7. What’s your favorite movie?
Wizard of Oz. I want my own pair of ruby slippers.
8. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
About 7 years ago, I moved over 2,000 miles away from family and friends to start a new life in California. Some people think I’m crazy, but I have no regrets.
9. What are you currently watching on Netflix?
GLOW! (Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling) It’s smart and funny, get over it.
10. What’s the coolest thing you’re working on right now?
My hubby and I are growing a few different types of succulents, so that we can splice them and grow more to populate our garden.
11. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
Either one of my dogs. They get to sleep ALL day.
12. What’s the best meal you ever had?
Spanish tapas, paella and sangria at Jaleo in Las Vegas. We bring all of our friends here because it’s so good. Where else can you get gin & tonic ice cream for dessert?
13. If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
Madrid, Spain. It’s where my grandmother met my grandfather, while he was serving in the military. I’d love to explore the city and research my maternal family history.
14. What are some of your pet peeves?
People who suddenly stop in the middle of a walkway. Move! Get out the way!
15. What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
It’s so secret that I don’t even know.
16. Which four individuals, living or dead, would you like to eat dinner with the most?
Abigail Adams, Susan B. Anthony, Amal Clooney and Constance Wu.
17. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
18. What’s the most helpful way for you to get feedback?
Analytics. I love looking at data sets, discovering patterns, and figuring out innovative ways to create improvements or new solutions.
19. What is your favorite family tradition?
Making my mother-in-law’s famous Christmas cookies with my hubby.
20. Who is your least favorite superhero?
Iron Man. I’ve really tried to watch the movies, but I always fall asleep.