1. Who inspires you?
My wife. Anyone who can put up with me, is an inspiration.
3. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
Southern California. We have it all.
4. If you could be any animal, which would you be?
A puma, because it is independent and adaptable, and uniquely native to the American continent. And plus, cats rock!
5. What’s the last book you read?
Currently reading Nixon’s White House Wars by Patrick J. Buchanan.
6. What are you passionate about?
Faith, Family, and Freedom.
7. What’s your favorite movie?
10. What’s the coolest thing you’re working on right now?
Coaching youth soccer. These young players inspire me every day!
11. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
President Donald J. Trump.
12. What’s the best meal you ever had?
Family Thanksgiving meal.
13. If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
Wittenberg, Germany, the birthplace of the Reformation.
14. What are some of your pet peeves?
Crumbs in the butter.
15. What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
16. Which four individuals, living or dead, would you like to eat dinner with the most?
Ronald Reagan. Jackie Robinson. R. C. Sproul. Vin Scully.
17. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
19. What is your favorite family tradition?
Christmas Tamale night.
20. Who is your least favorite superhero?