1. Who inspires you?
Anyone that is willing to answer the call in a time of need.
2. What was the best concert you ever went to?
Sting/Peter Gabriel Co-headliners
3. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
4. If you could be any animal, which would you be?
A grizzly bear or bull shark or lobster
5. What’s the last book you read?
6. What are you passionate about?
Finding something that I’m actually passionate about.
7. What’s your favorite movie?
Predator- "the body mass alone"
8. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
"One mans crazy is another mans sane”
But to answer the question being the only bouncer in a very crowded bar for a few years. There’s some stories there…
9. What are you currently watching on Netflix?
People just do nothing
10. What’s the coolest thing you’re working on right now?
11. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
Jordan Belford in the late 80’s early 90’s, but for a year
12. What’s the best meal you ever had?
Most anything my grandmother makes
13. If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
Fiji, Belgium, Greece
14. What are some of your pet peeves?
When people leave the party early and take friends away or not staying to be the 6th player for Atmosfear
15. What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
Still waiting for those to be revealed to me by a wizard or someone.
16. Which four individuals, living or dead, would you like to eat dinner with the most?
Jesus, Muhammad, L. Ron Hubbard, and Kayne to straighten out this whole savior thing
17. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
18. What’s the most helpful way for you to get feedback?
In a direct understandable manner
19. What is your favorite family tradition?
To be honest, I really don’t have any
20. Who is your least favorite superhero?