1. Who inspires you?
My Mom. She is an amazing woman.
2. What was the best concert you ever went to?
Adele in 2017, she has an amazing voice
3. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
Thunder Bay, Canada. My dad is from there and I loved getting to spend a week there in the summer.
4. If you could be any animal, which would you be?
I would like to be an Otter. They are just so cute!
5. What’s the last book you read?
The Inferno of Dante by Dante Alighieri
6. What are you passionate about?
Reading, I love to read. I have over a 100 paperback books in my room.
7. What’s your favorite movie?
The Princess Bride
8. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
I’m still waiting for it to happen.
9. What are you currently watching on Netflix?
Making a Murderer Part 1
10. What’s the coolest thing you’re working on right now?
Myself, I am working on finishing school and learning more about myself.
11. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
Jennifer Lawrence, she is amazing.
12. What’s the best meal you ever had?
A Filet Mignon from Clearman's North Woods Inn
13. If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
Rome, Italy. I want to go there so badly.
14. What are some of your pet peeves?
People who chew gum or food with their mouths wide open. People who can’t admit when they did something wrong or blame others for their mistakes.
15. What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
I can touch my tongue to my nose.
16. Which four individuals, living or dead, would you like to eat dinner with the most?
Marilyn Monroe, Jennifer Lawrence, Will Smith, and my Great Great Grandmother
17. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
18. What’s the most helpful way for you to get feedback?
Talk to me about it. Explain where or how I can improve.
19. What is your favorite family tradition?
Listening to my mom, grandma, and great grandma argue over how to make the family stuffing recipe at Thanksgiving. It happens every year and every year they cannot agree on the taste.
20. Who is your least favorite superhero?
All of them? I don’t really watch superhero movies