1. Who inspires you?
My father has been my biggest inspiration.
2. What was the best concert you ever went to?
Zac Brown Band at the Hollywood Bowl.
3. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
Bass Lake, California
4. If you could be any animal, which would you be?
5. What’s the last book you read?
Broken Prey by John Sandford
6. What are you passionate about?
I love baseball. Either coaching or playing, it has always been a big part of my life.
7. What’s your favorite movie?
8. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
I went cliff diving at my uncles reservoir with my brothers and cousins.
9. What are you currently watching on Netflix?
10. What’s the coolest thing you’re working on right now?
Me and my two best friends have started a travel baseball organization in Orange County and we now have built our program to 4 different teams.
11. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
12. What’s the best meal you ever had?
Anaheim White House, I had lobster and filet mignon.
13. If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
I would go to Spain and see Barcelona play.
14. What are some of your pet peeves?
Selfish and entitled people
15. What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
Can kick a field goal from the 40-yard line.
16. Which four individuals, living or dead, would you like to eat dinner with the most?
Derek Jeter, Nolan Ryan, Roger Clemens, and Zlatan Ibrahimovic
17. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
18. What’s the most helpful way for you to get feedback?
One on one conversation, and visual examples.
19. What is your favorite family tradition?
My whole family spends major holidays at my grandparents house in San Diego.
20. Who is your least favorite superhero?