1. Who inspires you?
My husband and my daughter.
2. What was the best concert you ever went to?
Keith Urban. I went in with no expectations and last minute tickets and was blown away. :)
3. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
Home. I love being at home with my family in my pajamas!
4. If you could be any animal, which would you be?
A house cat. Seriously, they sit in the sun all day and sleep! Can’t beat it!
5. What’s the last book you read?
Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption
6. What are you passionate about?
My family, friends and Jesus.
7. What’s your favorite movie?
My Cousin Vinny.
8. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Freestyle walking, don’t ask - statute of limitations may not have expired yet
9. What are you currently watching on Netflix?
Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events.
10. What’s the coolest thing you’re working on right now?
Raising a tiny human. It is an amazing adventure.
11. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
My daughter, I would love to see the joy of life through her sweet eyes.
12. What’s the best meal you ever had?
The Kitchen - A Selland Family Restaurant. Quite the experience.
13. If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
14. What are some of your pet peeves?
Ice crunching and people eating with their mouth open.
15. What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
I like doing hair (updo’s). I can’t wait until my daughter will sit still long enough for me to have some fun! hehe
16. Which four individuals, living or dead, would you like to eat dinner with the most?
Jesus, my grandpa and my grandma who have passed and my best friend Lindsay
17. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
18. What’s the most helpful way for you to get feedback?
In writing followed by a discussion. I am more of a visual learner but also like to have a conversation about the topic.
19. What is your favorite family tradition?
Disneyland at Christmas time. It’s always magical.
20. Who is your least favorite superhero?
All of them. LOL. Don’t hate me!