1. Who inspires you?
My grandparents and parents, my husband and my kids.
2. What was the best concert you ever went to?
3. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
4. If you could be any animal, which would you be?
My Saint Bernard and Mastiff have pretty great lives, but being a killer whale might also be fun too.
5. What’s the last book you read?
11/22/63 by Stephen King
6. What are you passionate about?
My husband/kids/family, animals and the L.A. Dodgers
7. What’s your favorite movie?
Pretty in Pink
8. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Sky diving (lots of times) and bungee jumping in Austria.
9. What are you currently watching on Netflix?
I just finished The Staircase and Making A Murderer (yes, I was late to the party), The Ranch, new stand up comedy specials (and I routinely re-watch my favorite specials) and I watch Rules of Engagement constantly.
10. What’s the coolest thing you’re working on right now?
In my personal life, the coolest thing I am working on is raising my 2 boys (ages 11 and 8) to be good humans who respect authority, do well in school, participate in extra curricular activities and have lots of fun! At work, I am enjoying planning with Adrianna Maldonado on ways to expand our source of work to local TPAs and adjusters.
11. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
I don’t have a specific person, but whoever it is would would spend their days traveling, being with animals, eating good food and have season tickets to the Dodgers games.
12. What’s the best meal you ever had?
It probably is when my mother-in-law makes chicken tacos, enchiladas and refried beans.
13. If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
14. What are some of your pet peeves?
I am super annoyed by people that are late (especially when they show up with a Starbucks coffee in hand), people that do not understand sarcasm, slow drivers in the fast lane and the S.F. Giants.
15. What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
It is more of a stupid talent, but my semi-photographic memory enables me to remember license plate numbers from cars. I am also really good at assembling almost anything that has written instructions.
16. Which four individuals, living or dead, would you like to eat dinner with the most?
John F. Kennedy, Jerry Seinfeld, David Spade and Sebastian Maniscalco.
17. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
18. What’s the most helpful way for you to get feedback?
Direct communication, along with any examples of better ways to do things or errors I made.
19. What is your favorite family tradition?
Our family trip to Disneyland every January.
20. Who is your least favorite superhero?
All of them except Deadpool and Batman.