1. Who inspires you?
My amazing hard working dad!
2. What was the best concert you ever went to?
I have only been to one concert to my knowledge when I was kid at a fair and barely remember it 🤣. Concerts are not really my scene, because it is too loud for my ears or to have a conversation with the person next to you and dealing with tons of traffic .
3. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
Maui, I went there for a family vacation when I was a teenager and fell in love with the island, beaches and waterfalls. I wished we could have stayed longer and will definitely return one day.
4. If you could be any animal, which would you be?
A dolphin because they are so friendly and free to explore the ocean.
5. What’s the last book you read?
Daily Devotions and the Bible
6. What are you passionate about?
I am passionate about art and gardening.
7. What’s your favorite movie?
8. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Wearing no make up for 2 weeks! Nowadays, I will actually go a couple days a week without it, since it gives my skin a break and healthier too.
9. What are you currently watching on Netflix?
10. What’s the coolest thing you’re working on right now?
My Blog, it is not even close to being launched yet but I am slowly working on it.
11. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
Daisy Ridley, to see what the life of an actress would be like.
12. What’s the best meal you ever had?
African Cuisine, it has got to be the best tasting natural spices and herbs dish I ever had. If you are ever in Anaheim stop by Kenyan Cafe and Cuisine to give it a shot!
13. If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
Africa, my best friend was born and raised in Africa half her life before being adopted here in the states. She wants me to next time go on a mission trip with her and the church.
14. What are some of your pet peeves?
Lack of respect for other’s opinions, pushy salespeople and telemarketers.
15. What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
Patience, this is pretty important to have in today’s crazy fast pace moving society. I also have great strengths in writing, which is one of the reasons why I wanted to start a blog.
16. Which four individuals, living or dead, would you like to eat dinner with the most?
God, Mema (my grandma), my dad and my aunty Pam
17. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Purple, it is my favorite color!
18. What’s the most helpful way for you to get feedback?
Someone who approaches me directly.
19. What is your favorite family tradition?
Whenever we have our family gatherings, we always break out the board games and dominos to have fun and goof off together.
20. Who is your least favorite superhero?