1. Who inspires you?
2. What was the best concert you ever went to?
Symphonic: Tchaikovsky Nutcracker 2018
3. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
Coastal Southern California
4. If you could be any animal, which would you be?
5. What’s the last book you read?
Discover Your Strengths by Don Clifton
6. What are you passionate about?
Helping people discover their calling
7. What’s your favorite movie?
Ben-Hur the 1959 version
8. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Drive across the country in 49 hours with my friend Gary in 1974
9. What are you currently watching on Netflix or TV?
10. If you were a super hero, what would your super power be?
Wisdom e.i. a Mastermind
11. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
12. What’s the best meal you ever had?
40TH Wedding Anniversary dinner at the Beach House in Poipu, Kauai, HI.
13. If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
Great Britain: England, Scotland, Whales
14. What are some of your pet peeves?
Wasting time, messy people/places, arrogance
15. What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
I have taught leadership trainings in Asian countries. (details of which must be kept secret in order to protect those who attended from persecution)
16. Which four individuals, living or dead, would you like to eat dinner with the most?
2 Presidents, George Washington and Abraham Lincoln. 2 Generals, Joseph Dunford and Douglas McArthur
17. What is the best gift you ever received?
Being a father, two times over
18. Name one thing on your bucket list?
Go see renaissance art in Italy or Jerusalem, Israel.
19. What is your favorite family tradition?
Watching the grandchildren singing carols with Grandma.
20. What is your least favorite dessert?