1. Who inspires you?
My dad - I’ve watched him go through fire and still come out stronger. He is one of the most stable people in my life and without his constant guidance I don’t think I would be where I am today.
2. What was the best concert you ever went to?
Switchfoot - Imperial Beach, Ca - 2016. This was the first time a band has ever played on the pier. It was one of the few I will always remember.
3. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
I'm a home body so my favorite place is definitely home with my family.
4. If you could be any animal, which would you be?
5. What’s the last book you read?
Destined to Win by Kris Vallotton
6. What are you passionate about?
Im passionate about my family, photography, and my junior high youth ministry!
7. What’s your favorite movie?
There are too many good ones to pick a favorite but if I have to choose one that I'll always love it’s, Elf.
8. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
I'm not one to be crazy. I'm usually the worrier on the sidelines, but there was one time I was talked into doing a 15 line zip-lining excursion in Antigua Guatemala with one of the lines being the longest zip line in Latin America, reaching speeds of 60-70 MPH. never again will I do such a thing but I did enjoy it once my feet were back on solid ground.
9. What are you currently watching on Netflix?
Just finished the second season of Stranger Things and just started rewatching The Office!
10. What’s the coolest thing you’re working on right now?
Building my photography business!
11. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
My 3 year old nephew, Kyle. The wonder that fills his eyes just makes me want to be a kid again.
12. What’s the best meal you ever had?
My dad’s tri-tip dinner. I look forward to it every time I head to his house for a visit.
13. If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
I've always wanted to go to Sydney, Australia and New Zealand
14. What are some of your pet peeves?
Im a big time person, so one of my biggest pet peeves is people being late when they said they would be there. I also take commitments very seriously, so when someone backs out on me last minute for a silly reason I get really frustrated.
15. What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
It wouldn’t be secret anymore if I shared… ;)
16. Which four individuals, living or dead, would you like to eat dinner with the most?
My Grandpa, Dietrich Bonhoeffer, CS Lewis, and Erwin McManus
17. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
18. What’s the most helpful way for you to get feedback?
Talk to me. Sit me down and lets have a conversation. I love to learn and be taught, so having a conversation is important to me.
19. What is your favorite family tradition?
Taking our horses out for a family trial ride every Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is the last holiday that we are all together before it gets to cold, so we usually end up taking our horses and 4 wheeler out for a family day.
20. Who is your least favorite superhero?
Don’t really have one. 🤷🏼♀️