1. Who inspires you?
The underdog, the dreamer, the overcomer & the single parent. I am inspired by any narrative that that is focused on good news and chooses to highlight all the wonderful things surrounding us and all the amazing possibilities!
2. What was the best concert you ever went to?
Beastie Boys and House of Pain 1992 Irvine Meadows Amphitheater, growing up on punk rock I was shocked by the level of energy these guys put out. RIP MCA
3. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
Oahu (So Far)
4. If you could be any animal, which would you be?
Bald Eagle ;)
5.What’s the last book you read?
Wisdom of the Sadhu
6. What are you passionate about?
My Family, My Lord, My Friends, Discovering Destiny, Truth
7. What’s your favorite movie?
8. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
I played with matches once when I was little
9. What are you currently watching on Netflix?
American Horror Story
10. What’s the coolest thing you’re working on right now?
A new extract quick add that will make everyone’s life much easier. In my personal life I am working on developing a tool for personal growth based out of 2nd Peter
11. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
My Dad. He’s in heaven. I’d love to take a peek while he gets to meet his Grandkids and my beautiful wife for the first time.
12. What’s the best meal you ever had?
My wife can make anything taste good. Pretty much every time she cooks is my favorite meal ever.
13. If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
14. What are some of your pet peeves?
Negativity and Gossip. Both are pointless and destructive.
15. What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
I was featured in several outdoor publications as a young man for archery
16. Which four individuals, living or dead, would you like to eat dinner with the most?
Jesus Christ, My Father, My friend Jared in Boston, King David
17. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
18. What’s the most helpful way for you to get feedback?
I love direct honest communication.
19. What is your favorite family tradition?
Being newly married I am excited to start many new traditions as a family. Until now Easter morning Brunch at my moms house has been a favorite.
20. Who is your least favorite superhero?
Wonder Twins (Either one)